Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Dogs & My Blog

In this blog I will be posting fun little updates of my dogs Moseley and Darwin. I will also be posting reviews on subscription boxes I have subscribed to since it seems that some of these are hard to find up to date reviews on! I hope to provide more information for those checking them out. I pay for the subscriptions myself and if they have been free or gifted I will let you know in the review. These will be my own HONEST opinions about what I think. I also will leave reviews on cute products I have purchased on Etsy.com or elsewhere so you can see all of the cute things I have found for you to purchase as well.
Now to introduce the dogs! Molly was my very first dog and she was a cocker spaniel poodle mix. We were buddies from the start.  The minute I sat down at the breeder's she sat right in my lap and never left. None of the other puppies showed any interest in me. And from there our beautiful friendship began! She only grew to be 8 lbs and lived a happy life until the age of 11. She started having seizures one day and they were happening to frequently for medication to work and had to make the very painful decision that it was her time. I miss her dearly!!!
 Moseley we purchased in Colorado and picked up when he was 8 weeks. He is an F1b goldendoodle. He was the biggest in the litter and grew to be a whopping 100 lbs! He is a great dog and would play fetch all day long if he could. He is now 2 years old. He has a hard time leaving the rabbit and chickens alone though. His favorite things are his tennis balls and peanut butter. He also thinks he is a lap dog and LOVES snuggles. 

Darwin is our newest addition and we got him in Arizona when he was 11 weeks old. He is also a goldendoodle but has very unique markings! He was supposed to be a more normal sized dog, but as he grew older his paws got bigger. I think we have another 100 lb dog in the making. He is 23 weeks old and 49 lbs. He is such a sweetheart and a great family dog!




No comments:

Post a Comment