Monday, May 9, 2016

Cate & Chloe April 2016 Box Review

What Is The Cate & Chloe Box?

This is a subscription box that delivers jewelry to your door every month. You choose how many you want to receive every month.

The Subscription

Box Items: Jewelry. You choose if you want one, two, or three pieces when you subscribe.

Cost: 

  • One Piece
    • Month to month: $19.99
    • 3 month: $56.99 ($18.99/month)
    • 6 month: $107.99 ($17.99/ month)
  • Two Pieces
    • Month to month: $29.99
    • 3 month: $85.49 ($28.49/month)
    • 6 month: $161.99 ($26.99/ month)
  • Three Pieces
    • Month to month: $39.99
    • 3 month: $108 ($36/month)
    • 6 month: $204 ($34/ month)
All boxes come with an additional bonus item.

I signed up for the 3 month 3 piece box.

Packaging

Everything arrives in a beautiful pink box.




And of course there is tissue paper inside. I love it!


And here are the cards that were in the box.





Products

Imogen "Regal" Layered Bracelet - $99

Each item comes in a box closed with a ribbon. Makes me feel all fancy receiving it! 


And here are the bracelets inside.



I really love these gold bracelets. I feel like I scored with this one because I can wear them separate OR together. So I really got TWO bracelets. I love that they aren't super fancy and can be worn with anything. 

The stone bracelet wasn't on my explanation card, so I don't know if I got it on accident or if was an extra free gift, but I really like it! Nice and simple.

Here are the bracelets on my wrist.



Zoe "Life" Interlocking Ring - $99

I thought this ring was very nice. I usually wear my rings on my ring finger, and this one was a littler large. In my profile I put size 7 so I don't know if this is just a large size 7 or if I sized myself wrong. It fits on my pointer finger perfect though so at least I can wear it there. I just need to get used to wearing a ring on that finger. But I love that it's silver!




Erin "Peace" Natural Stone Necklace - $99

This necklace is very simple very classy. It was hard to get the actual color of the stone to show. Its got a little more pink to it. It seems like a piece that will go well with pretty much anything.




Surprise Bonus Item

The bonus item was Talc-Free Mineral Wear Correcting Primer. I didn't care much for this because I honestly don't even know what to do with it. But I do like that they try and gift an extra item in each box. I gifted this to my sister who knows more about makeup than I do.


Final Thoughts

Everything in Cate & Chloe's shop seems to be about $99 so that's what I priced the ones I couldn't find at. I honestly think that pricing is ridiculous. I don't think I would ever pay that much for any of these, but I like that I got them with my box I paid less than $40 for. 


I liked all of the pieces. I also liked that I got one bracelet, one necklace, and one ring. That's what I was hoping to get when signing up for the three piece box. 

I can't wait to see what it is in my next box!

What are your thoughts on this Cate & Chloe Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment