Monday, May 9, 2016

Walmart Baby Box Spring 2016

What is Walmart Baby Box?

Walmart Baby Box is a box that you can subscribe to that sends baby supplies that are age appropriate for your baby or toddler. They determine the stage your child is in according to the birth date you provide when signing up.

They ship you a box about every three months, or as they say, as your child reaches a new "stage". I am curious to see if they keep sending me one every three months since my baby was 14 months when I got my first one.

Details of THIS Box

This Walmart Baby Box is an example of what to expect in the "Toddler" Baby Box. I paid for this box. 

The Box

Here is what it looks like when it arrives on your doorstep. 




And here it is opened! I love when tissue paper is covering the items in the box.



The Products

Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal (17 g) - $1.00

My daughter has always loved cheerios and so I knew this would be a hit. She loved having her own treat box to hold. I use these as treats for my dogs so they got what she didn't want.



All Dryer Sheets For Sensitive Skin (5 Sheets) - $0.25??

We don't have a child with sensitive skin so we have been using normal dryer sheets. I do know a lot of babies with sensitive skin though so I could see why they included it. I always use dryer sheets so I will be using these with what I already have. 


Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover (4 wipes) - $1.00

I am always wary I of instant stain remover wipes and sticks because they sometimes have made my stains worse in the past. This is a nice purse size though so I will keep it on hand for when I need it.


Vaseline Instant Care Advanced Repair (2 fl oz) - $0.75

I was very happy when I saw this in the box because I needed this really bad. It seemed to work a lot longer than my usual lotions. I am going to need to buy this full size product.


Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors (6 oz) - $3.00

My daughter is going to love these. She loves bath time and this will make it even more fun. There are a good number of tablets in here too! 


Nuby Grip N Sip - $2.50

I was very happy to see this because I bought two a few weeks before and my dog destroyed one of them within minutes of it being out of the bag. So now I am back to having two thanks to Walmart. My daughter likes these sippy cups. It is no spill but the spout on the top is so big that it does drip a little when they are done because the extra collects at the top. But we still like these.


Final Thoughts

First let's calculate the total value of this box.
  • Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal (17 g) - $1.00
  • All Dryer Sheets For Sensitive Skin (5 Sheets) - $0.25??
  • Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover (4 wipes) - $1.00
  • Vaseline Instant Care Advanced Repair (2 fl oz) - $0.75
  • Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors (6 oz) - $3.00
  • Nuby Grip N Sip - $2.50
Total Value = $8.50

For a $5 box, I'll say that's not a bad value. I at least got more than what I spent on the box. There was only one full sized sample in this box. As a box FOR my toddler I don't think it was great, but as a mom and toddler box I think it was a great box. I would like to see more items for my toddler instead of me, the mom, though in the future.

What were you thoughts on this box?



No comments:

Post a Comment