Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pop Sugar Must Have April 2016

What Is The Pop Sugar Box?

This is a subscription box that delivers full size beauty and style items to your door monthly.  They claim each box will have over $100 worth of items.

The Subscription

Box Items: Full size beauty and style items

Cost: 
  • Month to Month: $39.95
  • 3 Month: $109.85 ($36.61/month)
  • 6 Month: $$214.70 ($35.78/month)
I signed up for the month to month subscription.

Packaging

Everything arrives in a large pink and white box.




Most of the items were covered with simple white tissue paper.



And here is the card that was in the box.






Products

Noon Design "Lemons" Flour Sack Tea Towel - $18

This is a very thin feeling kitchen towel. I like it when their thin, but I just hope it actually dries items or retains water. Yellow is like one of my least favorite colors but I can never say no to dish towels since my baby drags them all over the house and I have no idea where they end up. It's a little small for me to pile all of my hand washed dishes on to dry but I could see it being a good towel for wiping down the counter and drying of my hands.




Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm - $48

Firming products make me nervous but I will have to try this sometime. However when I opened it the color definitely wasn't super appealing. Kind of reminded me of the stuff in the movie Flubber. All of the reviews I have seen on this product are great though so I may give this one a try.





Canvas Home Tinware Salt and Pepper Shakers - $12

I was quite curious what would be in the box when I came upon it. These salt and pepper shakers are quite cute. And I love that they are blue on the bottom because everything in my house is becoming blue themed. I'm a little nervous to USE them though since they seem to be glass or easily breakable if dropped on the floor, and that's not a good combo with big dogs and a small child! But they are very cute and love the corks on the bottom.





Royal Apothic Field Poppy Conservatories Hand Creme - $24

This seems to be some very fancy lotion. I didn't really love the smell that was coming from the box. I haven't broken the seal yet since I might gift it to someone. I am not a fan of floral smells but whoever is would love this. I also am not super fancy...and have no idea what the spatula thing is for. but maybe you know :P




Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans - $3.99

I was bummed to see that they were espresso beans because I don't drink chocolate or eat anything related to coffee beans. But one of my friends might enjoy this. Hoping the next chocolate covered treat is chocolate covered almonds. Those wouldn't last more than 5 minutes here! These will be gifted to someone else.


Chrissy Teigan's Cravings: Recipes For All the Food You Want to Eat - $29.99

This seems to be a very nice cook book. I love cook books that provide pictures of the final product because then I know if I totally botched it or not. This book has been showing up as an advertisement on all the recipe websites I have visited lately so I am happy I got this! My husband and I will search through it to find some fun new recipes to try. 



Final Thoughts

Here are the prices of all of the items in the box:


  • Noon Design "Lemons" Flour Sack Tea Towel - $18
  • Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm - $48
  • Canvas Home Tinware Salt and Pepper Shakers - $12
  • Royal Apothic Field Poppy Conservatories Hand Creme - $24
  • Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans - $3.99
  • Chrissy Teigan's Cravings: Recipes For All the Food You Want to Eat - $29.99

The total value of the box came out to be $135.98 so they definitely held true to their claim of everything being over $100. 

I will be using all of these items except for the coffee beans for sure and most likely the poppy lotion. Overall I am pretty satisfied with this box and I am curious to see what happens next month!

What are your thoughts on this PopSugar Box?


No comments:

Post a Comment